Emiellio11

how big is town square

i have been thinking i bought the beta acces pass but i was wondering how bit is townsquar is that already the entire map or a little part of it?

21 minutes ago, Emiellio11 said:

i have been thinking i bought the beta acces pass but i was wondering how bit is townsquar is that already the entire map or a little part of it?

Just a small bit of the map :) 

@Emiellio11 Town Square is just going to be a portion of the main area of the map. The module will allow you to customize your character, talk to other players, and possibly check out an apartment if you purchased one.

So the map will be released in 3 parts first town square with 1/3 then swat with 1/3 and then the other with 1/3

53 minutes ago, Emiellio11 said:

So the map will be released in 3 parts first town square with 1/3 then swat with 1/3 and then the other with 1/3

No, the "Town Square" won't be 1/3 or even close to that much of the map, it will only be a "Town Square" which is a part of 1 of the 3 cities named ash hill. You will see likely the full map at beta next year.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Whitefeather said:

@Emiellio11 Town Square is just going to be a portion of the main area of the map. The module will allow you to customize your character, talk to other players, and possibly check out an apartment if you purchased one.

Town square isnt the main area of the map. Its the main area of the city ash hill. 

4 minutes ago, Indevious said:

Town square isnt the main area of the map. Its the main area of the city ash hill. 

I kind of worded that wrong aha.

from what i understand.. it seems like a fairly small but sizable area, and its several dozen players per square server? there's enough for theaters, art galleries, apartments, etc.. i'd say perhaps a mini times square nyc?

59 minutes ago, Emiellio11 said:

how long will it take for the full map

When the game releases :) 

50 minutes ago, Lefow said:

When the game releases :) 

No. The full Map will be available since Beta Access. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Radack said:

No. The full Map will be available since Beta Access. 

My fault, forgot about the beta :P 

• Like 1