Sign in to follow this  
Kaitlyn

Exclusive Items

Collectors Items  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see exclusive collectors items in game?

• Yes
    • No

Basically this is just an idea I had, and I haven't seen it pop up yet. Many have followed the game for a long time, and many will participate in the modules and the beta. We do get the Founders Hat, but it would be cool to have limited edition items that carry over to release for taking part in the modules and the beta - perhaps one for each module and the beta? It could be a piece of clothing, a wallpaper, rug, poster, etc. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

Basically this is just an idea I had, and I haven't seen it pop up yet. Many have followed the game for a long time, and many will participate in the modules and the beta. We do get the Founders Hat, but it would be cool to have limited edition items that carry over to release for taking part in the modules and the beta - perhaps one for each module and the beta? It could be a piece of clothing, a wallpaper, rug, poster, etc. 

I have a good Idea, Module 1 item can be a in-game painting of the "Town Square", Module 2 item can be the s.w.a.t. module picture on a T-Shirt and the 3rd one can be like a Car trophy ornament thing for module 3. The beta can be a Map of the island as a poster.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I have a good Idea, Module 1 item can be a in-game painting of the "Town Square", Module 2 item can be the s.w.a.t. module picture on a T-Shirt and the 3rd one can be like a Car trophy ornament thing for module 3. The beta can be a Map of the island as a poster.

That would be awesome.