Sign in to follow this  
samrichardsonn

Growing excitement?

I stumbled across the development of this game a short while ago and my excitement keeps growing, think I've watched the few videos there are on the game a dozen times and read over the FAQ a dozen times. Anyone else?

I feel sorry for any of you backers who have known and patiently waited for years for this game. xD

• Like 5

Im a member since November, only seen one development update since then, just keep in mind, its a very small team that works on the game in their free time, maybe with a little luck the Town square module launches for the Beta participants this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tertian said:

Im a member since November, only seen one development update since then, just keep in mind, its a very small team that works on the game in their free time, maybe with a little luck the Town square module launches for the Beta participants this year.

They are going to lauch about 2-3months

36 minutes ago, Grga said:

They are going to lauch about 2-3months

Yeah, but its only the first module not full game. if you say "They are going to Launch in 2 - 3 months" people might think you mean the full game which is not going to launch until Late 2017/ Early 2018.

2 hours ago, Tertian said:

I was under the assumption the first module would be released in the next few months   

57 minutes ago, samrichardsonn said:

I was under the assumption the first module would be released in the next few months   

Yea they are going to release about  2 months from now

On 20/1/2017 at 0:04 PM, Tertian said:

[...] just keep in mind, its a very small team that works on the game in their free time [...]

There are also some full time devs on it according to this (bold font for emphasis done by me):

EG: How would you guys describe a typical day in the office while working on Identity?

AE: [...] We only have a few dedicated employees on salary, and a lot of freelance artists that we tend to return to for the quality for their work.[...]  But for those of us who work full-time on Identity start our day at 9:00 AM EST, and end at 5:00 PM EST, but spend the last hour of work playing games as a group to ensure the comradery, communication, and morale stays strong.

At least to some extent it gives an idea of a certain continuity. It definitely doesn't sound the same as being some developers that only make progress in their free time.