Question

Good morning from Germany:-) Questions about a CITIZEN, when i this buy for 15 $, can i Play and look in, or must i wait?

Thank you

4 answers to this question

The $15 pledge only gets you access to the full game which is expected to be late 2017 or early 2018 right now, if you buy the $30 one then you get access to the modules, beta and full release. The first module is expected in a few months. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WizardoftheNorth said:

If i get the $30 pledge can i upgrade to a higher tier for a prorated amount or will i essentially have to pay for a second pledge?

if you pledge any amount, you will have to match the next tiers price e.g. I have the $250 tier so for me to match the next tier I have to pledge another $250 to get the $500 tier. So yes you will only need to pay the outstanding amount to get the next tier pledge.

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

if you pledge any amount, you will have to match the next tiers price e.g. I have the $250 tier so for me to match the next tier I have to pledge another $250 to get the $500 tier. So yes you will only need to pay the outstanding amount to get the next tier pledge.

Thank you for the timely response. Much appreciated :)

• Like 1