Okay, so I've been wondering how 'our' governor will be elected?

Like will it be that stupid American system (no offence), where your vote goes to a state's electors?

Or will it be like in most other countries, where the person who actually gets the most votes, win?

Any other suggestions for alternative systems that might work?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sasper said:

Okay, so I've been wondering how 'our' governor will be elected?

Like will it be that stupid American system (no offence), where your vote goes to a state's electors?

Or will it be like in most other countries, where the person who actually gets the most votes, win?

Any other suggestions for alternative systems that might work?

I assume it'll go how the server is based. If it's based on the US server it'll have a US voting system

12 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

I assume it'll go how the server is based. If it's based on the US server it'll have a US voting system

Would that require some sort of states? The map Isn't that huge after all.

But yh I was thinking the same. 

Tho I feel like this system has got a lot of criticism after Trump won with fewer votes, personally.

(Correct me if I'm wrong, I ain't from USA ;))

1 hour ago, Sasper said:

Tho I feel like this system has got a lot of criticism after Trump won with fewer votes, personally.

It's all based on a bunch of different things depending on what side you're really on.

First they said Hillary had more votes and then Trump and then Hillary. And that's when people just decided it was a big joke because even our country doesn't know what the hell to do xD

4 hours ago, Sasper said:

The electoral college is only a problem to those in which it didn't support their candidate.

Edited by Calico

10 minutes ago, Calico said:

The electoral college is only a problem to those in which it didn't support their candidate.

So, it isn't a problem that it's the fewest people who decide?

8 minutes ago, Sasper said:

So, it isn't a problem that it's the fewest people who decide?

No. It's how the system works. I don't want the agendas of Los Angeles or New York to dictate the entire country.

4 minutes ago, Calico said:

No. It's how the system works. I don't want the agendas of Los Angeles or New York to dictate the entire country.

Wtf bro, so fuck democracy? what if there was more people in Texas? Then fuck Texas? You wudnt be dictated by LA or NY with another system. You wud be dictated by the majority.

4 minutes ago, Sasper said:

Wtf bro, so fuck democracy? what if there was more people in Texas? Then fuck Texas? You wudnt be dictated by LA or NY with another system. You wud be dictated by the majority.

America isn't a democracy, and probably so isn't your country. 

I don't think you know how the electoral college works.

52 minutes ago, Calico said:

America isn't a democracy, and probably so isn't your country. 

I don't think you know how the electoral college works.

America's system for the election works the best with how out society is. If we didn't have what we had in place I know for a fact Hillary supporters would have messed up the votes. I agree with Calico.

5 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

America's system for the election works the best with how out society is. If we didn't have what we had in place I know for a fact Hillary supporters would have messed up the votes. I agree with Calico.

Exactly. People only started bitching about the electoral college after Trump won. Hypocrisy.

30 minutes ago, Calico said:

Exactly. People only started bitching about the electoral college after Trump won. Hypocrisy.

Hillary Supporter Mid 2016: The election system is so amazing. I don't know why people would ever leave it!

Hillary Supporter Late 2016: MEN RUIN EVERYTHING

• Like 1

Can we also talk about how liberals were saying that the "election can't be rigged" when Trump was concerned of the voting system being compromised. But now that's all these spastics are talking about. What a joke.

Edited by Calico
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Calico said:

Can we also talk about how liberals were saying that the "election can't be rigged" when Trump was concerned of the voting system being compromised. But now that's all these spastics are talking about. What a joke.

He was aware of a lot of things that everybody just sorta pushed to the side. But as soon as they caught a hint of something wrong with his votes its national news. He was right from the start. They were all against him.

18 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

He was aware of a lot of things that everybody just sorta pushed to the side. But as soon as they caught a hint of something wrong with his votes its national news. He was right from the start. They were all against him.

And they're still all against him. The media will never learn, even after being proven wrong EVERY SINGLE time. There are stubborn idiots running the MSM, and it's gotta stop.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Calico said:

And they're still all against him. The media will never learn, even after being proven wrong EVERY SINGLE time. There are stubborn idiots running the MSM, and it's gotta stop.

Media plays the biggest role in society, and it has for the past 100 years. Edgar Hoover had sat down with actors like Doug Fairbanks (not sure if that's his last name) and Charlie Chaplin to discuss this. And it's been proven how much effect the media has from the deaths of Bruce Lee, Kurt Cobain, JFK and so on. While media and entertainment are good things, there is no denying the negative effects they can possess.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Media plays the biggest role in society, and it has for the past 100 years. Edgar Hoover had sat down with actors like Doug Fairbanks (not sure if that's his last name) and Charlie Chaplin to discuss this. And it's been proven how much effect the media has from the deaths of Bruce Lee, Kurt Cobain, JFK and so on. While media and entertainment are good things, there is no denying the negative effects they can possess.

You know it's fucked when Fox is the most trustworthy MSM outlet.

7 minutes ago, Calico said:

You know it's fucked when Fox is the most trustworthy MSM outlet.

Fox, brought to you by: Corruption and biased opinions.

5 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Fox, brought to you by: Corruption and biased opinions.

Honestly they're not as bad as they used to be. They moved a little bit more into the center in the spectrum and now they're perfect. They absolutely devour anything anti-American. True patriots.

5 minutes ago, Calico said:

Honestly they're not as bad as they used to be. They moved a little bit more into the center in the spectrum and now they're perfect. They absolutely devour anything anti-American. True patriots.

Anything that I ever hear about them is "WATCH THIS GUY GET COMPLETELY DESTROYED BY FEMINISTS LIVE!" So I just stay away from it. 

14 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Anything that I ever hear about them is "WATCH THIS GUY GET COMPLETELY DESTROYED BY FEMINISTS LIVE!" So I just stay away from it. 

From Fox? I've never seen anything like that.

17 minutes ago, Calico said:

From Fox? I've never seen anything like that.

Maybe it was MSNBC. But I'm sure it was Fox.

34 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Maybe it was MSNBC. But I'm sure it was Fox.

Watch some Neil Cavuto or Tucker Carlson. They both shred liberals. You can almost taste the tears coming from the screen.

• Like 1