WhtGhstBlckGhst

University as gerneral game education.

I'd like to turn your attention to a member named HERZOG who dropped this on us:

"Once the game gets released i might think about setting up a "University Course" that will teach people about the basics of the game and how to go about making money in various ways and what not."

Now I'm not sure if this was over looked or if a conversation had erupted out of it, but this is a brilliant idea that I vote into heavy consideration. See, how do we go about education? We send our kids to school for an education then they make the choice to continue studies under the institution. Once out of that system and even during we self educate. So you can meander around the game learning as you go or run over to the Uni and study. Converse. Have intellectual conversations and form think groups. Sign up for Economics, Financial Planning or Basics To Life with Professor HERZOG. I highly recommend this platform of an education system for Identity teaching all subjects of what is in the game and ultimately what makes up the game. Encompassing FAQ, Help Desk, etc.  

• Like 2

I actually like this idea. YouTube videos & using Google work, but there's nothing like in game experiences to help people learn their way around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mayglin said:

I actually like this idea. YouTube videos & using Google work, but there's nothing like in game experiences to help people learn their way around.

Exactly man, the whole point here is to create a world and us inhabit that world. I'm sure there are cats that will make and upload youtube vids for tutorials and that's perfectly ok but for the role players the whole point is interaction.

noone wants to go to school to learn how to play a game. Some might but F*ck that ill just read the controls and experiment.