NecroIgy

Up'n'Down and all around downtown cab.

Welcome to Up'n'Down and all around downtown cab ( U'n'D aaa DC ) 

This taxi business will be focus on getting citizens all around Roseport but not to other cities through highways as that is the job of a coach and not a taxi however, we will probably move the business to Turtle beach so I would own 2 headquarter locations one for each city.

We will employ people who are good drivers and are very committed to their job and we'll employ people who actually enjoy driving around.

We will give employees shifts so there will be a night shift and day shift jobs up for grabs. The day shift will have a payment of around 200 an hour and the night shift will have double. Employees can choose to have this as a part time job or a full time one. If you choose to work part time you won't have to work every day but you will only get paid for the days you do work and I lf you work full time well you'll make a lot of money. Its your choice. 

We will want approx 30 driver 20 on day shifts and 10 on night shifts you can choose. I will be the owner of the company and I will probably be the first driver.

I will add more info when the game comes out because then we'll know what you can do in the game and what you can't do when owning a taxi business 

If you want to be employed put your character names down and put what shift you would wanna do. Oh and if you can tell me why you wanna work as a taxi driver and why should I employ you

Thank you.

NecroIgy

• Like 3

I would love if someone had the time to create me a logo for this company

message me if u can

thanks