Question

What kind of in-game purchases are there going to be?

I really hate in-game purchases, it can ruin RP and the economy. 

I can see using real cash for uploading content or for a monthly subscription, but that's about it. 

Here's an example, What's the point of becoming a millionaire if someone can buy in-game currency? 

Or why hold a fashion show if the best looking outfits are paid with real cash?

Second-Life is a great example of a game destroyed by users making a profit.

2 answers to this question

They said on twitter that they possibly will only do cosmetic stuff and not money or apartments a such. Also they stated if they don't allow in-game micro transactions how will they keep the official servers paid for. 

You will probably from people buying the the game, well also they need the alternative too so that they will have a way to get money through the players who make in-game purchases and who buy the game. 

If you don't want to see people buying things at all, I am planning on hosting a serious-hardcore server and which I am not giving out any items/ rewards for donations. All the donations I get will just keep the server up and running and all they will give is a tag on the scoreboard (if implemented).

• Like 1

There will be no subscription fees and i believe you wont be able to pay for in game currency. The only items that will be on the store for real money will be unique cosmetic items like clothes or housing items. These items are purely cosmetic and will not give you an advantage in a battle, etc.

• Like 2