DrivenMuffin

Identity Trade Organization [ITO]

Identity Trade Organizationwto-e1448623721736.png.d14c6d8bbc7862654

Our Mission

Identity Trade Organization is a welcoming organization of businesses in Identity with the goals of developing trade with each legal business of Identity, to ensure smooth and predictable trade. The goal is to help producers of goods and services, conduct their business with like minded individuals. As a result, members of the organization will experience increased business growth and economic improvements. We will hold monthly meetings and decide on business matters to ensure the economy continues to flow.

Initiatives

ITO is currently working aside with ASC in order to provide aid for new entrepreneurs interested in starting up their own company. After applying with a private message to DrivenMuffin with title, "ITO Application" describing why you would like to be a candidate in our initiative as well as some ideas for a business you would like to achieve, and I would be glad to get back to you.

Apply Now

The only requirement to be eligible to apply is that you post a thread regarding a business good or service in the business thread on the forums here. If you would like to be a part of the sole international representative for business in Identity, please private message me with title, "ITO Application" describing why you would like to join and briefly your company description and motives and I will be glad to get back to you.

• Like 5

Announcement:

Please private message me if you are interested in joining our organization. We already have over 10 companies as members and are welcoming more and more, so if you are looking for a way to connect with other business owners and be apart of Identity's economy, then let me know!

Thank you,

Sebastian Valentine

CEO & Founder of Aegis Security Consulting

Head Chairman of Identity Trade Organization

• Like 1