AlexKingley

Police Vehicle Suggestions

Types of police cars/bikes you might want: 2015 Dodge Charger,Undercover CVPI,Undercover Tahoe,Harley Davis Police Bike,Police Taurus,2015 Cheverolet,Undercover Dodge Charger.

34 minutes ago, AlexKingley said:

Types of police cars/bikes you might want: 2015 Dodge Charger,Undercover CVPI,Undercover Tahoe,Harley Davis Police Bike,Police Taurus,2015 Cheverolet,Undercover Dodge Charger.

There will not be any undercover/ unmarked police vehicles, including no non-uniformed officers as the devs want a clear difference between cops and civilians.

@LuckyDuck What undercover units mainly are they are detectives or dui officers so they are different from a regular officer. If the officer doesn't have his correct uniform on then they will not be thought of as a cop so that's why they will have to have their correct uniform according to their rank/role.

Edited by AlexKingley
I had to mention the person so they will know I'm talking to them.

10 hours ago, AlexKingley said:

@LuckyDuck What undercover units mainly are they are detectives or dui officers so they are different from a regular officer. If the officer doesn't have his correct uniform on then they will not be thought of as a cop so that's why they will have to have their correct uniform according to their rank/role.

Detectives are not in plain uniform and are in police uniform, while also will have marked police cars.

On 31/10/2017 at 11:03 AM, LuckyDuck said:

Detectives are not in plain uniform and are in police uniform, while also will have marked police cars.

You're not supposed to know who a detective is until they reveal their badge. Why don't the devs just add a badge that the Detectives can wear?

7 minutes ago, Exist said:

You're not supposed to know who a detective is until they reveal their badge. Why don't the devs just add a badge that the Detectives can wear?

They want there to be a clear difference between cops and criminals and it is their choice on that.

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

They want there to be a clear difference between cops and criminals and it is their choice on that.

There could still be a clear difference between the cops and civilians that would still be realistic and yes it is their choice, I'm just sharing my thoughts on it.

5 minutes ago, Exist said:

There could still be a clear difference between the cops and civilians that would still be realistic and yes it is their choice, I'm just sharing my thoughts on it.

I meant by the last bit, I have no clue why they don't do some things and I guess it is to stop people trying to use plain clothing as an advantage to get close to someone before shooting them I guess. Also in a distance, you will not see the clear difference between the 2 with someone with just a badge.