Regular Updates after Release?

Regular updates or finished game?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Regular updates!
    • Finished game, only bug fixing
    • I don't know...

Hey guys!

I think it would be nice if the Game would be out a little bit earlier with a lot of Updates and new Features following than Releasing a completely finished game...

What do you think about this?

Maybe voting from the Community what is getting in the game next!

Sorry again for the bad english...¬¬

Edited by KrandeKraft

Let them take their time to make the game the best it can be. What's going to happen, which has happened with every other early released games, is that the game will be pretty bad if they release it now. People will leave remarks, "this game is poop I try to kill someone and the gun keeps breaking" or "hey I lost all my poop I want a reimbursement". Then we are going to respond "It's early access there are going to be bugs, because the game is not finished". As much as you tell people this they will never understand. Than the games is going to get bad reviews. The developers are going to read the reviews and they're going to be depressed at seeing all the negative comments. It is better for the game to be released when it is fully finished and polished. If the game comes out finished as planned, everyone is going to have a b**er for longer than 6 hours. You have to be patient and jump on the hype train with the rest of us; like back in the good old days waiting for releases. 

Analogy: Restaurants do not make burgers by giving the customer bread, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, ketchup, and mustard; then saying "Here's your hamburger you're going to have to wait an extra 10 minutes for your hamburger meat to get done though, on the bright side you can start eating what you have so far." Then you eat everything, when the meat comes you experience the meat by itself.

Edited by Taquito
Analogy
  • Like 2

Features will come that's a given; just no early releases. That's why they are making the modules so we can have taste, but it's not the whole thing.

14 minutes ago, Taquito said:

Features will come that's a given; just no early releases. That's why they are making the modules so we can have taste, but it's not the whole thing.

An short off topic question: Which one of the Beta Acess "Parts" did you buy?

3 minutes ago, KrandeKraft said:

An short off topic question: Which one of the Beta Acess "Parts" did you buy?

Haven't purchased anything yet, but I plan to purchase the $30 Founder Package when I have a chance to put my money on a debit card.

3 minutes ago, Taquito said:

Haven't purchased anything yet, but I plan to purchase the $30 Founder Package when I have a chance to put my money on a debit card.

I don't know how hard it will be to buy a rusty old car... so I'm maybe buying the Founder package too...

1 hour ago, KrandeKraft said:

Hey guys!

I think it would be nice if the Game would be out a little bit earlier with a lot of Updates and new Features following than Releasing a completely finished game...

What do you think about this?

Maybe voting from the Community what is getting in the game next!

Sorry again for the bad english...¬¬

You are talking about beta, problem solved if you donate to gain access.