Sign in to follow this  
TheNerdyChef

Building a Identity community - READ FOR MORE.

Hey guys! Gubje / TheNerdyChef here! ( Yes the guy that's doing the interviews ) 
I am currently setting up a website with a few people involving a more kind of '' social media '' for gaming.
At the moment I am going to set up a page for all the identity members ( for now it will be the general page until we can add Identity as a listed game )
where every commuminity member can join.

What will be in here? Obviously the main question.

• Team organising
  • User stats
  • Team stats
  • Recruitment
  • Event Organising
  • Document / Media sharing
  • Team finding

This can be used for all kind of things within the community to get in touch with each other. Looking for a job? Looking for players to do stuff together with in game. Use your imagination. 

If you would like to give some feedback, that will be highly appreciated, anything could be added towards the website.

Feel free to sign up and join the team! It currently is called '' Sebastian Lives '' as it's the name of my organisation. I will surely change it to something more headed towards Identity to make sure this community will be build perfectly around it! Thank you very much for your time and read!

https://www.guilded.gg/#!zz0jbBxMjq <- Link to sign up and instantly join the team!

Edited by TheNerdyChef