Sign in to follow this  
Thundazz

Global Mega Group

Greetings, I'm John Atkinson, CEO and founder of the Global Mega Group (GMG). Recently, we have wanted to expand our operations to Roseport and it's surrounding area. Some of you may remember me from the old forum, which I have just discovered there is a new one as I've been inactive for a while, but that's enough about me. At the moment we only have two services available for Identity, Truffade Savings Bank, and there is Vector Petroleum. I'm sure you can work out what those two companies can do.

Truffade Savings Bank:

Truffade is a well established bank within the world. However, it is now expanding to Roseport and it's surrounding area. Truffade offers the best in monetary and financial services and we operate a "Any Loan Any Time" policy, meaning we are willing to help in any situation. Register an account with Truffade, after all we are your bank.

56ad36ac6ceb0_Untitledpresentation(4).pn

Vector Petroleum

Vector Petroleum is a new player in the resource industry, being recently set up for the purpose of serving Roseport and it's surrounding areas. We wish to supply businesses, people, automobiles, and other entities with cheap oil. We we operate refineries across the island and we are ready to sell our resources for low prices to ensure your success in the world of Identity.

56ad37156cd66_Untitledpresentation(4).pn

Thank you for reading this and I hope that we here at GMG, and you reading can have a prosperous partnership in the near future.

John Atkinson, CEO and Founder of Global Mega Group.

Edited by Thundazz
  • Like 2