Sign in to follow this  
JessicaMadisyn

Conspiracy Theories and The Paranormal

A secret brotherhood or sisterhood that control things behind the scenes. Special rings, chairs, skulls, rituals, hugs, black suits, kilts and the temples. Owning corporations. Having political power. The Chinese Triads would also be a good idea for a corporation/business.

I want to run my own conspiracy/paranormal talk show with IdentityRPG ingame commercials, a kick-ass intro etc...

The myth and legend of Bigfoot, Yeti, Mothman, Werewolf, Sea Serpent, Loch Ness Monster, Kraken, giant Great White Shark, ghosts in a haunted house or sewer, Ratman, ufos, sereal killers, Leatherface, maybe aliens (but that is a gta v thing), would be cool to investigate by paranormal investigators and myth hunters. GTA V only had a few paranormal events (ie:a ball of light in the sky/ufo) that were proven true, a few easter eggs (ie:bigfoot, ghost on Mt. Gordo) and a few ufo's that had to be triggered. A lot of the paranormal/easter eggs weren't that impressive.

I hope thete are very CREEPY looking environments in the game (ie:swamp, abandoned house/building/church, satanic church, creepy forest, creepy mountain, sewer, underground tunnel system, abandoned mine, scary cabin etc...). Especially at night time. Those are just examples.

And don't forget about scary looking old witches who are not actually witches. They just look like one. You know...hobos.

And the Swamp Monster or Reptoid. That would be going too far. lol.

Edited by JessicaMadisyn