Sign in to follow this  
Venger10

IM new!!!!

Hey all only just heard of this game and had to pledge $30 to get into it once its out seems to good to be true that a game this awesome is coming! :D

Last time i got this hyped about a game it was no mans sky... fingers crossed it will be better! :D

1 hour ago, Venger10 said:

Hey all only just heard of this game and had to pledge $30 to get into it once its out seems to good to be true that a game this awesome is coming! :D

Last time i got this hyped about a game it was no mans sky... fingers crossed it will be better! :D

I'm excited about this game too! Welcome to the forums! :)

7 minutes ago, Venger10 said:

Im just hoping it aint a let down :)

Any idea when town module is coming? 

apparently the new website and town square should release any day now..... but i would say end of july max

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:43 AM, Venger10 said:

Welcome to the forums!  I think we are all excited about this game's upcoming town hall module release and the fact that this game is even becoming a reality!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnraBahn said:

Welcome to the forums!  I think we are all excited about this game's upcoming town hall module release and the fact that this game is even becoming a reality!

Yep I can't wait! I think I've convinced my wife and 5 friends to get it also lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Venger10 said:

Yep I can't wait! I think I've convinced my wife and 5 friends to get it also lol

Nice work!  The more players there are, the better the game will be!

Although I think we are going down different paths I want to be a cop my wife tempted to be paramedic 2 of my friends want to be meth dealers and 1 wants to be an eco terrorist (no idea on why or how he would do that last one) lol

21 hours ago, Venger10 said:

Although I think we are going down different paths I want to be a cop my wife tempted to be paramedic 2 of my friends want to be meth dealers and 1 wants to be an eco terrorist (no idea on why or how he would do that last one) lol

An eco terrorist?  I hadn't considered that possibility in game lol.  It would make things interesting if you had to deal with groups like that as a manufacturing business.