Sign in to follow this  
robertsseu

Haven't got a server to play on? READ

Well, this is i can say by far the best server out there at the moment, well in development and the hype is building on there website too!

Its a whitelisted server to prevent trollers and limited rp knowledgeable players, take a look and sign up and get whitelisted today!

Website - http://www.kyservers.com/

Actual Forum post from the owner - 

I like the concept but i know for fact i will not handle because of ping and lack of english :^( i wish i could play tho

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lexan said:

I like the concept but i know for fact i will not handle because of ping and lack of english :^( i wish i could play tho

Where about are you from? We are looking to develop into other nations as time goes by because we know many of the Identity community is all around the world, Do not worry! 

If you look on our website, it states what countries we will be developing out servers into. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robertsseu said:

Where about are you from? We are looking to develop into other nations as time goes by because we know many of the Identity community is all around the world, Do not worry! 

If you look on our website, it states what countries we will be developing out servers into. 

Brazil, but still not sure ifi will be able to handle the hardcore rp since my english is pretty bad :-( i mean is not bad but my accent is garbage

• Like 1

Ah i see mate, well the game is not out for another Year most likely, you have loads of time to practice! 

Edited by robertsseu