BobBelcher

Burger Joints?

Im a burger enthusiast and i was just wondering if i would be able to own my own burger shack in game, Ive been looking for games where i could own my own burger shack and your seems the most promising for my dream, so if your not able to yet i was just wondering if you could put that into the game for all of the other restaurant enthusiast that are bound to come across this game so there able to fulfill there dreams as well.

Sincerely, Bob Belcher

• Like 1

There won't be any fast food restaurants, but I'm pretty sure you can have a regular one! A regular one, I mean where you can go inside, sit down, and can kind of hang out while eating (I'm pretty sure you can go inside, not 100% sure though). If you look at this post, one of the devs goes more in depth about restaurants and food! I hope you make your burger shop, though, I'd definitely eat there! :D 

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 2