Sign in to follow this  
Kyleson

Social Art Gathering.

I was thinking, what if there were places for people to express themselves artistically. For example: what if there were abandoned tunnels or buildings where graffiti artists or artists alike can go to express themselves for everyone to view. I think that would be cool. Or what if there were events in Roseport or the major cities that are catered towards graffiti artists and street artists to paint and whatnot. Tell me what you think down below.

• Like 1

Holy shit, graffiti is an amazing idea. Don't know how hard this would be to implement tho.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ubbe said:

Holy shit, graffiti is an amazing idea. Don't know how hard this would be to implement tho.

The developers already confirmed over Twitter that graffiti would be a thing, but I'm wondering if they're going to do more with it than just have a couple places to tag and that's it. I think it would be awesome if graffiti was a little more involved in that you can create a community around it, rather than it just being a thing you do for 5 minutes then forget about. Since I follow that culture in real life, it would be awesome to see it in a real-life simulation game like this.

5 minutes ago, DROSE said:

The developers already confirmed over Twitter that graffiti would be a thing, but I'm wondering if they're going to do more with it than just have a couple places to tag and that's it. I think it would be awesome if graffiti was a little more involved in that you can create a community around it, rather than it just being a thing you do for 5 minutes then forget about. Since I follow that culture in real life, it would be awesome to see it in a real-life simulation game like this.

I think being able to draw on every structure would be way to heavy on the servers, so I think the devs will have to make some sort of limits. But still glad it's confirmd.

7 minutes ago, Ubbe said:

I think being able to draw on every structure would be way to heavy on the servers, so I think the devs will have to make some sort of limits. But still glad it's confirmd.

Right, I wouldn't ask that much from them. But I think if they add places to paint like I suggested in my post, then that would be phenomenal. I would write in the middle of the night, when no one's out. Everybody would just know me by my street name. Recruit kids to paint and shit. That would be the tits.