OsirisWoolf

Real life knowledge vs RP talent - what are you planning on bringing to the game?

Hi all,

Keen to find out what your approach will be to the game. Will your character be based around your real life job so you can bring your knowledge from it into the game or will you do something other and RP something outside of your working/normal life? I'm still undecided! I know people want to be hitmen/mobsters/druglords etc but what about the truck drivers, emergency services etc?

I always wanted to be a truck driver when I was a kid ha. Just not sure if it's something I could dedicate time to being in the game.

On one hand I think I could excel in business as that's been my bread and butter however I really like the idea of either going the crime route (which i've also dipped in and out of) or joining the police. Undecided!

I've seen a lot of people here who want to be truck drivers and tbh I want to be a hitman but i'm gonna need a job to buy guns, a house and a car first so I think everything will just balance out if that makes sense

• Like 1