Sean

Grid (and snap to grid) for building?

I've seen the most recent video and I'm excited for interior decorating. I, however, dislike the idea of drag and move when placing large items like beds and stuff as they're not even. Either a snap to grid or a rotate by 80 degrees would be nice.

• Like 3

Yeah I hope they add it and maybe reduce the green glow around the object when placing it. It would make it alot easier to see exacly where you're placing it. Or maybe make the edges of the object sharper

Best Regards

Dylan

Edited by Roba

I hope they allow an option to hold a button to lock it into place. I myself prefer the free placing without being forced to preset locations. It adds a sort of personality to where I put my stuff. But I agree and I also hope they add a certain function where you can snap items, maybe like holding alt while placing an item snaps it to a grid or something.

10 minutes ago, MrDeltoric said:

I hope they allow an option to hold a button to lock it into place. I myself prefer the free placing without being forced to preset locations. It adds a sort of personality to where I put my stuff. But I agree and I also hope they add a certain function where you can snap items, maybe like holding alt while placing an item snaps it to a grid or something.

Agreed, a nice balance of both systems gives convenience and the personal touch.

• Like 1