Sign in to follow this  
Wuulf

Skateboarding and Clothing Alterations.

So, as someone who loves immersion and realism, I have a few ideas I would like to see implemented.

No doubt bikes and bicycle are to be added, as well as possible customization, but what about skateboards?

With the economy, and the ability to make and produce your own sort of brand, the ability to add skateboards to the mix would be a great addition. As someone who is a skateboarder and skate enthusiast, I would love to be able to pick up, customize and ride my board around town with my friends. Possibly set up a board company and sell gear. I am not saying full tricks but an ollie for kirbs and to jump up and over things too since it is essentially jumping but on a board.This is something I would like to see.

As well as this, the ability to wear your clothes how you want I would like to see. Even in games like GTA, you can wear clothes, but not how you want. If I want a button up shirt, I want to be able to wear it tucked, un-tucked, unbuttoned with a shirt or without, be able to cut off the sleeves t the upper arm or the shoulder, or just roll up the sleeves etc. etc. Same with jeans, cut them up at the knees and legs, roil them up to ankles and calf's and etc. 

This would add so much more customisation and immersion to the game.

• Like 1