GrandmaGlock

Deleted

Hello everyone my name is Trevor. I am the Co Owner of General Motors Inc. I have been informed that people were asking about how the business is going to work. This is simple, We;General Motors Inc; Will buy the vehicles and store them away for safe keeping until some customer wants to buy our cars. You the customer if you are low on cash or just don't wanna pay the ridiculous price for that vehicle you've been looking at we will sell the vehicle for a lesser price, but you will be charged daily on that car depending on what car and how much the original price is. If we do not receive a payment for more then a week than your vehicle will be confiscated and will no longer belong to you. This way you can buy the car for less and for the best price and be able to sustain enough to keep the car. The exact pricing will be more clear when the cars and prices are released or if we are given more information on the topic but until then this is the business plan.

.eJwdxN0KwiAYANB38QH8pmv-7C66SSIWRUGX4sQ

Edited by TheG3n0ciDe99
  • Like 2

Our company could help you with insurance to protect your business please contact me for more info

As an unofficially licensed role play attorney, I strongly advise against using intellectual property you don't own, i.e., General Motors and their logos. We wouldn't want the Identity developers to get in trouble ^_^