Sign in to follow this  
isabel992

hola , hello

como se empieza en este juego ? no entiendo como se entra en el juego para poder tomar tus decisiones ,por favor si me pudierais ayudar muchas gracias por vuestra atención y por vuestra ayuda un abrazo , gracias .

How do you start in this game? I do not understand how you enter the game to be able to make your decisions, please if you could help me thank you very much for your attention and for your help a hug, thank you.

11 minutes ago, isabel992 said:

como se empieza en este juego ? no entiendo como se entra en el juego para poder tomar tus decisiones ,por favor si me pudierais ayudar muchas gracias por vuestra atención y por vuestra ayuda un abrazo , gracias .

How do you start in this game? I do not understand how you enter the game to be able to make your decisions, please if you could help me thank you very much for your attention and for your help a hug, thank you.

If you bought the 30$ Founder package on the identityrpg website, then you need to link your steam account to your identityrpg account at identityrpg.com. - That will provide you with a product key. Activate the product key on steam. It will also give you access to the second, and third module, as well as the beta, and full game release when those are available.

If you bought the game from steam then you should be able to start it up, create a character (Or 3), and enter the Town Square. This is only a SOCIAL MODULE, meaning there will be little to do.
If you only bought the 15$ Citizen package from the website then that will only allow you to access the game when the game is fully released.

The Town Square will be getting content shortly, like the shooting range, cafe, bank, tattoo parlor, and barber shop.
The second and third modules are expected to be about a year from release, respectively. Followed by the beta release, then the final game release.

I hope this has cleared some things up and WELCOME to the Identity community!!!! :D

Edited by iStreamOnline
  • Like 1