What if you didn't have enough cops or paramedics on one server. It would be great to have a website where people who arent sure what they want to do can go and see what is needed

• Like 3

Police: Well, if there aren't enough officers on duty, then crime will arise until more come back on to the server and get on duty. 

Paramedics: People will have to use what civilian medical supplies. But I wouldn't minding seeing a NPC in the hospital that gives you an option to be healed for a price.

Website: I don't know why we would want a whole website dedicated to jobs. Once the game is out an realsed, you will get a feel of what you want to do plus there will be videos on youtube once it is released role playing as that certain job and other snippets.

Do you like healing people? Become a paramedic

Do you like taking down criminals? Become an cadet  and work your way up

Do you like subduing fire? Become apart of the fire department

Interested in politics? Run for a position

Like defending civilians? Try and get into the Department of Justice 

(ETC.)

Sure but I'd rather it be player edited as well. Maybe a local mob boss puts a discreet ad in the paper for a delivery driver, or a security company puts up an add for extra hands. maybe someone just needs like rocking chairs and wants to see if someone with the skills will deliver. if it's a known thing that people check often for odd jobs during the game session i'm all for it