Sign in to follow this  
suiksuiky

Different price

Hello, i'm wondering why the game cost less on steam than i paid like 6 month ago, i backup the project because i tough the game would be a closed alpha , but now i see everyone can buy it on steam... and even worse cheaper, i paid 30 usd $ for the game and now it cost 30$ cad on steam... that kinda suck, i was expecting better from you guys, i'm disapoint now 

Steam has different prices for each region depending on their economy. I paid $30 as well and it costs $10 for me on Steam, the whole game with beta access.

1 hour ago, suiksuiky said:

i can't accept it, i was sure the alpha would be avaible juste for the kickstarter backup

yep... fuck that

That's disappointing. I only bought beta access for $29.99 when I did because they said that the price would only go up after the release of Town Square, but (after checking Steam as of this post) the price is $26.99 USD. It's not a massive price difference but three dollars could have gotten me lunch. 

I remember when they told us we should hurry to buy the different packs available because they were going to up the prices with the new website. Good times.