IDIAFH

"Closed beta access"

The kick-starter promised backers a "closed beta access". You guys aren't supposed to be selling the game on Steam, that's not a close beta access. The only reason I kick started the game was because I thought I wouldn't be able to get into the beta. What you guys are doing right now is false advertising. You fucked all the people who kick started the game for some extra cash on steam. That isn't right. 

• Like 1

How about this for a piece of understanding. If at the moment, there were to be a closed alpha (this is alpha btw), then they would not receive any new players. If it does take them until 2020 to release the actual beta, and they are not able to make any more money off of this game, because I'm very certain that players wouldn't wanna buy a game they have to wait two years to get into, then how are they going to continue development. I understand your frustration with there being a promised closed alpha, but riddle me with. With a low amount of players, and the players that are done with the game already leaving. How're they going to fund, find bugs, and develop this game.