Whitefeather

Some work arounds for any problems you may be experiencing.

There have been a few problems I've ran into, but have also been able to find a fix it seems. I'll go down the list with the issues and fixes that I have done, and will update as I see fit.

Writing to disk error - You will need to delete identity out of your steam library, then restart your computer. You will go to the steam folder that you downloaded identity in, and you will find the identity town square folder. You will delete that entire folder, and redownload identity. This is the only fix I have found to work, but if you have slow download speed I would hold off incase another work around is found.

Crashing every time you try to play - For starters you can verify the integrity of the files. (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335If that doesn't work, I just think there are too many players trying to join currently and the server cannot handle it or whatever. I was getting in fine not crashing or anything, but now since the servers are going on and off constantly I too am having problems with crashing every time.

Hope these work for you, if you have found anything personally to help/work let me know I'll add it to the main post. Do this at your own discrection.