Barendd1975

Community Suggestions and Ideas

I honestly don't think this is a fraud or a scam (based on their dictionary definitions), however, to be fair, you guys (the staff) have really poor communication with the community. Hopefully you can have the tasks remaining less vague. As an example of another early in development game (Not trying to promote, but just showing their roadmap), Star Citizen (who's appearently getting a lot of claims like you guys, but are most likely false) has their roadmap here https://robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/board/1-Star-Citizen . They have vague, but recognizable release dates (quarters), they even have specific items or categories that they are developing, showing the tasks remaining there. They are managing to complete everything they set out for in those release dates, finishing all that they put on there. I would imagine that the development team could stay on task more so with this there as well as having better communication with the players by just having it. I'm not saying copy it exaclty, but have something similar, where both developers and players can look on it and see what there is left to do before a release or update. With more and more people requesting refunds, I would think that this may restore some hope and allow the players to get a more accurate time.

Post opinions and more ideas below.