Sign in to follow this  
Shorty

New Store Prices - Out of Wack

This is my first actual post on the forums since I pledged $250 way back in February of 2015

I've been fine waiting all this time while they develop the game and now that it's on the horizon and they've opened up this new store I've realised how grateful they are for my pledge of 3 years and how much I saved by pledging 3 years ago.

According to the store each of these items are worth:

Passport - $15

Beta access - $15

Sports car - $100

Luxury one bed apartment - $100

Two car Garage - $40

Making the total value of the items above $270

In my package I also received (That you can't buy in store) $2,000 in-game currency and a Backers hat.

We were told in streams that our packages are supposed to be great deals, which saving $20 and getting a small amount of cash is not even close. I can only imagine how the kickstarters who pledge more than me feel because they paid more for their packages then what the individual items in the store are worth. I really hope I'm missing something here, but I get the feeling all the kickstarters of $250 and above have been ripped off.

Yeah a whopping $20 savings. That sucks. I thought we were special for supporting the project development all these years. I guess not. This is the thanks you get for sticking around all this time, a kick in the balls.