Sign in to follow this  
Milamber

Delay Simulator

I've been following/ supported a year ago now. I watch streams, and read every dev blog.  Whoever is responsible for withholding game play vids or game play information needs to be fired.  NONE, literally none of these delays would be a problem if you guys were not with holding so much.

I said the same crap a year ago. If we had videos or gameplay streams no one would care because we would KNOW there is a game.  Right now we know there is a stream of assets, a few devs that occasionally grace us with their presence and respond on the forums and a few mods that LOVE to lock threads because someone said something about the game not releasing or some crap.

Everyone supported this game because they wanted to be apart of something fun, creative and immersive. No one would care if we watched a stream of gameplay and it looked like a potato. But whoever is calling the shots decided to withhold everything.

You guys have over 1 million dollars according to your site. Spend some of it on a god damn PR manager.  And if there is someone already in charge of that fire them and get a new one. Or fire the person not letting them show us gameplay FOR A GOD DAMN YEAR

• Like 1

I completely understand where you are coming from, I myself hav been waiting over a year ! I didn’t buy Into it because I felt like I need a little bit more to go with an it’s sad because a year later there saying the same stuff :( if they have made all that money an the game goes nowhere that would be messed up 

• Like 1