Sign in to follow this  
GrandmaGlock

CourtHouse

CourtHouse

The CourtHouse is a discord for those who plan to be in the law field, this includes but is not limited to, Lawyers and Police officers. I wanted to do something like this for a while but I don't like things being started too early. Personally, I think the hype can diminish after some time and we don't want that. So with the holidays just around the corner, I figured it was time to start it up because with the holidays comes new community members and new aspirations.  

Questions and Answers

Okay, so why do we need this?: The CourtHouse is a place where members can come along and find out whos planning on being lawyers and police officers. Where lawyers can find friends and same goes with police officers because everyone needs a good partner! 

Only Lawyers and Police can join?: No! All members are encouraged to join so people can find their desired lawyers and make connections within the law field if their area of role play calls for it. 

Where Can I Join?: https://discord.gg/fucSH4W Once you're in PM me on discord and ill will give you your desired rank.  (Please have a post or something I can link people to if you're a lawyer. Police officers can just be assigned) ( There a text channel with your company post on it.)

Can't wait to see you guys there!

• Like 2