Erik

Some of my questions

Question

I've got a few questions, and i have the idea this is the best way to get heard

So lets get into it

1: is there a mechanic to fuel your car and can it have different fuel options? E.G you have benzine for medium ranged routes because of the fuel price, diesel for long range for the same reasoning as with benzine, electric for the cheapest travel in a short range but high buying price and low radius.

2: will you be able to sell your own books? i've only heard of putting it in a library.

3: will you have to eat, drink and go to the toilet, sleep?

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Erik said:

I've got a few questions, and i have the idea this is the best way to get heard

So lets get into it

1: is there a mechanic to fuel your car and can it have different fuel options? E.G you have benzine for medium ranged routes because of the fuel price, diesel for long range for the same reasoning as with benzine, electric for the cheapest travel in a short range but high buying price and low radius.

2: will you be able to sell your own books? i've only heard of putting it in a library.

3: will you have to eat, drink and go to the toilet, sleep?

1. Their will be the Petrol and Diesel options and possibly electric cars too.

2. I am pretty sure you can sell them, 1 being to the library and one could also be to playrs I am sure.

3. You don't need to sleep, that is a extra option if you want to but not necessary. Eating and drinking is not essential all the time and you won't die from not doing either. You will be affected by dehydration and lack of food, causing you to lose stamina quicker and such other things.