Sign in to follow this  
Charkmann

Gameplay

I'm just wondering how they are going to manage to keep it from not getting another shooter-rpg... since it will involve guns, I think there will be lots of players who just just go around and shoot everyone, it will involve pubs, restaurants, sport facilities, and lots of open places where people just want to hang out... so it will be killing paradise in some players eyes...

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Charkmann said:

I'm just wondering how they are going to manage to keep it from not getting another shooter-rpg... since it will involve guns, I think there will be lots of players who just just go around and shoot everyone, it will involve pubs, restaurants, sport facilities, and lots of open places where people just want to hang out... so it will be killing paradise in some players eyes...

There are safe zones at a lot of areas in the game where ppl don't have to worry about getting shot at (gun free zones). That is what I've heard on youtube.

• Like 2

Also, there is a stress system. Not a whole lot is known about it, but one can assume that if you start shooting a bunch of people for no reason you would receive some type of punishment.

• Like 1

On 24/07/2017 at 11:08 PM, yellowhero12 said:

Also, there is a stress system. Not a whole lot is known about it, but one can assume that if you start shooting a bunch of people for no reason you would receive some type of punishment.

The stress system works like this;

Example: 

I have a low stress level, if a gun gets pointed at me then I will gain more stress, if I run I will get a bigger stress increase. If I point a gun and shoot at someone then I will receive a higher stress level. If said stress level is high, I am more likely going to die e.g. easier to kill. The lower the stress level of someone means they are harder to kill.

I hope this helps a bit more and is easy to understand.

Safe zones have metal detectors and on entry removes all weapons, once that person exits, he will receive said removed weapons etc.

Regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1