Genesai

New intelligence.

5 hours ago, Genesai said:

http://imgur.com/a/2aoYo

As linked on the chat after tonight's live stream by Papa Beans. Huge source of development insight. Thanks for these!

it's nice to really see good proof of development for those who doubt, while also not spoiling much.

3 hours ago, MntnChicken said:

it's nice to really see good proof of development for those who doubt, while also not spoiling much.

I dont think this has anything  to do with identity development but some random guy learning how to use unreal and giving people examples and what not what he was working on  it was posted back in feb last year..

Edited by Joe
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, DanVash said:

@Genesai@Genesaihow did you get that link

It was given during last night's live stream.

11 hours ago, Joe said:

I dont think this has anything  to do with identity development but some random guy learning how to use unreal and giving people examples and what not what he was working on  it was posted back in feb last year..

This is a portfolio. As far as I can tell it's by a person who now also works on Identity. His 'name' is Papa Beans, and linked this himself on the live chat.

10 hours ago, DanVash said:

@Genesai how did you get to the live stream? where?

https://www.twitch.tv/identityrpg

At the moment they do a gaming hour every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 4 to 5 PM EST.
Do note, they play games like PUBG, CS:GO, Rocket League. But often they show screenshots, concept art, etc. of the game, and now more mainly about the Town Square module. They talk a lot and are rather open to questions, though it might take a few tries to get them answered. Don't be afraid, the chat on the stream isn't all that hectic as you'd expect.

18 minutes ago, DanVash said:

Oh shit I didn't even know about this, thanks man much appreciated.

You're welcome. They should stream in about 25 minutes.