Frostybeans

previous announcement via ermail

a little while ago the devs made an announcement over email regarding some of the updates of the game and such. this only went to people who have purchased a pack or was part of the kickstarter, i purchased my pack however after that email went through. i waited to see if maybe they would post it on the forums but it appears they will not.

so my question is, can someone post that email they received here, i seen someone had shared it somewhere but i cant remember on what random post that was and I'd like to actually take a read at that email. I'm dying for any little update even if its from that email , some small sign of life.

Thanks

Edited by Frostybeans

Hello,

I posted a screenshot on the thread from the first link but another guy typed it out, which you can find on the second link.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mermit said:

Hello,

I posted a screenshot on the thread from the first link but another guy typed it out, which you can find on the second link.

Gorgeous, that's the one i was looking for was the actual screen shot version, i seen that post on the dev update but was just the copy and paste version.

thanks friend!

• Like 1