I really want to be able to build and expend my own house, in a way that makes it my own. Even if its just Skyrim style, select a room and a slot. But I really would like to be able to live off the land and build a small wooden shack. Or a big stone Victorian mansion. I should be able to build it myself, or hire someone to do it. I should also be able to become a builder myself. 

Edited by edeyz

40 minutes ago, edeyz said:

I really want to be able to build and expend my own house, in a way that makes it my own. Even if its just Skyrim style, select a room and a slot. But I really would like to be able to live off the land and build a small wooden shack. Or a big stone Victorian mansion. I should be able to build it myself, or hire someone to do it. I should also be able to become a builder myself. 

Look, the reason for the "No building" in the game is probably because they have to work around having all the customisation features they have for houses and apartments. This would be hard to implement and also could be heavy on the network.