Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixFury

Conan: Exiles (Good or bad?)

So, I can't be the only one that thought it was COUGH COUGH trash, I waited so long for it, was so happy when it came out, bought it, launched it, played an hour, deleted it, requested a refund *Funny thing, I'm actually gonna be paying for Identity with the money refunded from it* but it was just so glitchy, bad fps, etc.

Share your thoughts :D

10 hours ago, PhoenixFury said:

So, I can't be the only one that thought it was COUGH COUGH trash, I waited so long for it, was so happy when it came out, bought it, launched it, played an hour, deleted it, requested a refund *Funny thing, I'm actually gonna be paying for Identity with the money refunded from it* but it was just so glitchy, bad fps, etc.

Share your thoughts :D

Early Access games are buggy and laggy. Don't buy them if you don't like games to be like that!

I think it's great, the game is being updated frequently, which is removing some lag, bugs and glitches etc. 

6 hours ago, iPlayB said:

I think it's absolute trash, also!

Early access games won't be your perfect games with no bugs, glitches and exploits. It may be trash right now because of those things but you cannot expect any difference! Also it will improve in time. 

Your Opinion is your Opinion and mine is mine. So we feel differently but the EA games are known to be in early stages of the development!