Sign in to follow this  
toxicreign020

Civil Servicemen

ive looked around and ive seen plenty of government jobs being mentioned... but not this one... basic city function positions. I think it would be cool if a city was dependent on the players to a certain degree at least. For instance, if the sanitation (garbage) men dont pick up the trash, the streets start to become a bit filthy. If someone parks on the street in a bad spot or by a meter that expires, there should be meter maids going around giving tickets. At night, theres bound to be street lights, and i dont feel it would be that hard to code in a randomized script that causes them to go out on rare occasions, at which point, a city worker should have to come by and replace the bulb.

Etc, etc. It's the small things that make a city work, and there should be an option to allow jobs like that in a semi-hyper realistic sim mode.

7 hours ago, toxicreign020 said:

ive looked around and ive seen plenty of government jobs being mentioned... but not this one... basic city function positions. I think it would be cool if a city was dependent on the players to a certain degree at least. For instance, if the sanitation (garbage) men dont pick up the trash, the streets start to become a bit filthy. If someone parks on the street in a bad spot or by a meter that expires, there should be meter maids going around giving tickets. At night, theres bound to be street lights, and i dont feel it would be that hard to code in a randomized script that causes them to go out on rare occasions, at which point, a city worker should have to come by and replace the bulb.

Etc, etc. It's the small things that make a city work, and there should be an option to allow jobs like that in a semi-hyper realistic sim mode.

This has been asked before but so far there is no answer telling us if they will be in the game.