StuXet

parkour, hacking, graffiti

For my opinion the graffiti element will looks good for gangsters or some vandal guys :).

The hacking element good for hack some people phones \ homes \ army \ goverment and more. that closed with smart computer or something elise and stole files money and things like this.

The parkour \ freerun element for more funny\cool gameplay and escape from police with style ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StuXet said:

For my opinion the graffiti element will looks good for gangsters or some vandal guys :).

The hacking element good for hack some people phones \ homes \ army \ goverment and more. that closed with smart computer or something elise and stole files money and things like this.

The parkour \ freerun element for more funny\cool gameplay and escape from police with style ;)

Hello, Stuxet. I know you want to suggest ideas and stuff however though, this stuff has already been discussed and would be better if you used the search function first before posting. But the way you put this post, you don't sound like your suggesting it but more like want to talk about these specific things and if thats the case this is in the wrong area. So my question are these 3 things a suggestion to be added or are you trying to discuss your opinion? 

Hacking: They said you won't most likely be able to do but may add in the future after they game.

Graffiti: is already confirmed.

Parkour: They have not said anything about that.

• Like 2