Sign in to follow this  
Lonny

New Release Date

Question

So after Town Square has been delayed again we didn't get the new release date.

So when does it really release?

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

22 hours ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

There is no set release date. Instead, the developers have posted this:http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

These are the remaining tasks which need to be completed before release. These tasks will be updated daily, in order to keep those who wait from bolting. Secondly, these tasks will not be added to in any way; because that is plain fraud.

" these tasks will not be added to in any way; because that is plain fraud"

What did you mean by that?

2 hours ago, Lonny said:

" these tasks will not be added to in any way; because that is plain fraud"

What did you mean by that?

I think what he means - at least i would mean it that way- is that its just so they can hold the people longer. because they can see the "progress" and what still is going thru work. 

Its in my eyes a useless feature that wasted 10 minutes of someones time just to be created. 

I will soon make a refund request since this game is not going to happen and i´ve kept my promise that i come back when the old release (today) should´ve happen but since it got delayed again it proved my last Threat to be true. 

Maybe in a few years they manage to get the First module out maybe not (i think not lol) 

If they manage it ill for sure buy it again even if its more expensive in the future but for kept promises i pay. For delaying and not realy showing REAL progress i dont.