Sign in to follow this  
Llama42

Question about tutorials

Question

Hey i was wondering if you will get tutorials at the start of the game or the game will plop you in with no understanding of how to do stuff so i was thinking to learn stuff there could be a tutorial app on the phone where you could type in something like business ,fishing ,crime  or maybe how to make alcohol and there would be little tutorials on those topics if there is no app they could have the courses at university or schools that would be the tutorials the teachers could probably just be AI or if people want it it could be a actual job .

2 answers to this question

There will probably be online tutorials made by the team and/or the community. There's also some features in the game that requires passing a small tutorial, for example passing your driver's licence in game, or when you apply for the police officer career. Some other stuff will probably be with a little bit of trial and error, like the more risky stuff (*cough* making meth *cough*).

Here's a clip that explains a little bit about the kind of tutorials you'll expect to see in the game: https://clips.twitch.tv/BraveUninterestedEchidnaArgieB8

i just heard from one of the twitch clips that alcohol will likely be more expensive over time and that people should make alcohol on the first day cause it could cost a ton after a long time so i wanted to know how to make some drinks on the first day i guess i will watch all of there little tutorial videos and do alot of trial and error if i really dont know how to make alcohol on the first day i guess no sleep for me on the release day of identity