Asupra

escape from tarkov NET CODE IS A LIVING NIGHT MARE

if u have never seen a Floating AI with an invisible Gun that means u have not played TARKOV  in a world where a map needs 26 gigs of paging file , and when u run steam with it , it will crash your whole PC like if it was A DAMN green potato , BUT the game is good with good concept , also good Details for the gameplay are in the pipe line , all that said there is NO TIME line ON THAT THING ANYWHERE . what u think 

I think it's an amazing game and I have yet to see a floating AI with an invisible gun. I haven't been playing a whole lot of it tho. This game scares the shit out of me and I'm terribly bad at it.

It did crash my computer once. Ram problem. The game use tons of big textures apparently, so it takes tons of ram. I reduced texture quality and it's been running ok.

It's a great realistic FPS. Really really interesting game. Really make you feel like a lone mercenary in a war zone. You know it's dangerous out there but you never know what you're up against. A bunch of afraid players that just want to leave the map? campers? fully geared players? a squad? There is so much diversity in how you can chose to play the game, and what you might face.

As for the time line. I really don't care for one. The game is already good to play right now, and the devs are working actively on it. That's all I need.