Flakeleey

Body Guards and Assassins

will the Mayor of the islands have like body guards and if so what happens if the Mayor is killed will he just respawn and resume his roll or will he loose his roll or what

i Think he should lose his spot...because it wouldn't make sense(For Example)the mayor is corrupt and a citizen shoots and kills him it would be unfair to the citizens for the corrupt mayor to respawn and continue his corrupt ways.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mr said:

i Think he should lose his spot...because it wouldn't make sense(For Example)the mayor is corrupt and a citizen shoots and kills him it would be unfair to the citizens for the corrupt mayor to respawn and continue his corrupt ways.

I agree.

• Like 1

I think that any people with elected positions would lose their job upon death, but people with non-elected positions(delivery drivers, business owners, ect.) would most likely keep their jobs.

I agree with everyone eccept YELLOWHERO12 we cannot have strick rules for high-ups and be easy going on the shity players.._ thats not real life if ne thing it would be the other way around. But no everyone should loose everything when they die, thats real life u cant just restart life in the real world can you!?