Draknas

The Shadows

So many people are going to be making teams and planning their careers in this new game...i for one plan on being what i call a shadow,a criminal who will be that silent threat from behind the scenes. I eventually also plan on creating a brotherhood where eventually we will wage war on the city, kind of like in the show the arrow where deathstroke waged war on starling city,im hoping to get to that point one day

What will you guys do? will you be peaceful citizens..or will you join me someday and be a part of the brotherhood....or the obvious third one just do whatever you want

For obvious copyright reasons this picture was stolen from the internet if it was going to become a problem...if there is a problem with the picture issue a formal complaint in the complaint box at shadow HQ and the guy in the pic will get back as soon as possible to discuss your grievance 

5876b205b4483_darkarmy.thumb.jpg.5027dea

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Draknas said:

So many people are going to be making teams and planning their careers in this new game...i for one plan on being what i call a shadow,a criminal who will be that silent threat from behind the scenes. I eventually also plan on creating a brotherhood where eventually we will wage war on the city, kind of like in the show the arrow where deathstroke waged war on starling city,im hoping to get to that point one day

What will you guys do? will you be peaceful citizens..or will you join me someday and be a part of the brotherhood....or the obvious third one just do whatever you want

For obvious copyright reasons this picture was stolen from the internet if it was going to become a problem...if there is a problem with the picture issue a formal complaint in the complaint box at shadow HQ and the guy in the pic will get back as soon as possible to discuss your grievance 

5876b205b4483_darkarmy.thumb.jpg.5027dea

I hope all goes well friend. Sounds like a good idea and I hope you have fun with it.