Sign in to follow this  
Delta1168

ETA for first Module

Is there an ETA for the first module? The hype is too real sorry if this is somewhere else but it would take ages to find

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Delta1168 said:

Is there an ETA for the first module? The hype is too real sorry if this is somewhere else but it would take ages to find

Early 2017 most likely. I would think then the next 2 modules will release throughout 2017 until early 2018 where the beta will release and finally the full game at the end of 2018. So get ready because we have got at least another 2 years before the glorious day arrives.

Edited by Hzap

38 minutes ago, Hzap said:

Early 2017 most likely. I would think then the next 2 modules will release throughout 2017 until early 2018 where the beta will release and finally the full game at the end of 2018. So get ready because we have got at least another 2 years before the glorious day arrives.

Too long xD ive been looking for a game like this forever

25 minutes ago, MrFrost said:

It's funny because I had this EXACT same idea a few months ago, didn't find anything until the other day :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hzap said:

19 minutes ago, jremi said:

It's funny because I had this EXACT same idea a few months ago, didn't find anything until the other day :D

41 minutes ago, MrFrost said:

Excuse me while i go cry now