NotGummyBear

My Character Plan!!

Heyy everyone, just thought I would share my current plan on what I hope to achieve in my time in Identity. This is what I hope to achieve and it will most likely take a long time to but in the end, I hope it works out!! Probably come back and update it so not only me but others can see a development of a character. Not sure if this is the right forum area but hopefully it is!!

So my characters name is Rory Kar, I have a friend whose name is Shannon (last name he has not decided) who I will be owning businesses/gangs with (friend irl). I hope to own a restaurant (haven't come up with a name) and Shannon owns a clothing store (also hasn't come up with a name) to make some money on the side of our hopes in the future. We will live in the same apartment (2 bedrooms) so we can discuss plans privately and in the safe walls of our apartment. We hope to eventually buy a house which we will set up as a 'gang' house where we and everyone we recruit can go to, to discuss business/plans. We plan to live a life of business and crime, owning a corporation (or if we can own one each, then two) which will do manufacturing (unless new ones come up that catch our attention, plus delivery if we both can own and co-own each other's corporation). If this works out we could be possibly earning quite a bit of money from a business POV, two shops plus a hopefully big manufacturing (or two) company/s could earn big bucks if it goes to plan. If it was possible we would have also rented out apartments though we understand it can be unfair. On the hidden side, we will be smuggling/producing drugs to make some money on the side. Possibly owning cartels if need be, as well in desperate measures, we will plan robberies on not only players and cartels, but possibly bank heists. So in the eyes of our customers, we will be business corporations, but behind the scenes, a bigger process will be happening.

|Just wanted to share this so I can later see if I have been able to achieve it or want to change some stuff as Shan and I think about it more. As well if people want an idea to do with there character can get a basis from mine. Obviously, needs more time and thinking as naming hasn't been done yet and full plan can't be finalised till we know how many businesses/corporations we can own and shops (pretty sure 1). 

Just letting everyone know if you would like to give name suggestion feel free to ^̮^

Plus some questions if anyone knows:
Q: Can you own a corporation and at the same time co0own another one??

Q: Are restaurants a shop type (plus would they be profitable)??

Q: Do you think this is a good plan ⚆ _ ⚆ ??

Q: With 2 vehicle garages can they be purchased plus can friends store their vehicle there??

Q: How hard will illegal jobs be such as meth and heists?? I know with heists you will have some sort of stars but what about meth?? Can you be undetected??

Q: How much are corporations going to cost to purchase and how would a manufacturing one work??

Q: Would it be ok to have relations/ties with legal groups (lawyers) who can help us out of situations with cops or would that be against the rules (i.e. caught with meth in a truck, lawyers could help with saying we were set up)??

Q: Kinda ironic but Shan and I came up with a name for our 'gaming' group called Team Identity then I stumbled upon this, would it be ok if we call our corporation's and businesses/shops around the name 'Team Identity' or would that be deemed unoriginal/copying??

Thnx for any help, much appreciated!!

- Rory ♥‿♥