Sign in to follow this  
Bushido0

The town square release date and not always negative.

I recently made a poll asking the community here whether or not they thought that the Town Square Module's release date was going to be announced this month as promised or not. Well, it has, on a recent post on Twitch it was announced as March 21st, 2018. My original poll was taken by some to be negative, and some people voted negatively on it as well. Two people going as far as voting for 'The module and the game will never be released.' This post now is mostly an appreciation post.

If we only talk about the things that the Dev's do wrong, or don't do right, we're not being very supportive. I would like to thank the developers for keeping their promise and trying hard to get everything ready enough to announce a formal release date for the module. It was a great thing and deserves some attention.

• Like 3

One thing I have learned working for a cust. Service in this field...people are like that.

I do however, appreciate the fact that the devs stuck to their word. That is so important and I hope they stick with it. Better to go beyond expectation rather that over promise.

• Like 1