There's no actual list of weapons included in the game, so I'm going to link all weapons I know about that wil, won't and might or might not be in Identity. These are NOT all weapons there will be in the game! Just all I gathered so far, I might edit it and add more if I've missed anything... I'm not going to make a separate section for maybies, so I'll just put those that are most likely yes and most likely no in Yes and No. There are some things that are both confirmed and disconfirmed- it means there will be some specific items of the kind. Keep in mind that everything can change both before and after release.   WILL BE: Guns 1 Guns 2 Guns 3 Brawling- meelee Automatics Assault rifles & automatics Hunting rifles 1 Hunting rifles 2 Tasers Purchase Explosives SWAT weaponry Police weaponry Police shotguns Rifles Non-lethal 1 Non-lethal 2 Tasers & paintball Meelee -------------------------- Realism Purchase Manufacture Black market Gun store Jammed Modification Skins   WON'T BE: Swords Suicide vests Snipers 1 Snipers 2 Throwing knives Nukes Tranquilizer darts Explosives 1 Explosives 2 Tommy guns HK 416 Mounted guns Kicking Military