WELCOME TO            IDENTITY'S  BUSINESSES This is a thread where local business owners can reply to the thread saying their business name and possibly giving details about the business. This is a place of free advertising for all of the businesses identity has to offer. This thread will hopefully become a popular place where new comers or veterans of identity could come and find any business they are looking for.  I would like to give credit to @Capped for creating a post about business types. I thought I could do a spin off and create a thread of business names. Thank you Capped for giving me the idea.   List of Businesses in identity ARMA INC Arma Inc. is a gun shop where we make the guns and sell them. We are looking for people who can be active. Establish March 13, 2017 Will be a multi sever business  Currently hiring   ________________________________________ Keys High-End Apparel We make high quality formal clothing and accessories. Our primary market is men, however we do cater for women also. Establish December 6, 2016 Will be on the official server European Sever Currently hiring   ________________________________ Global Transportaion The No.1 Global Public Transportation company. Cheap, reliable and fast travel. Will possibly become a Multi Sever business Not yet hiring Business Post _______________________________ Rezix Transport Efficient and Secure transport solutions  Established: January 13  No longer hiring
*Name~ Template for adding your business into this thread. *required  Brief 2-5 sentence description~ Established~ Is it a Multi Sever business~ Hiring~ Link to original thread~                        IMPORTANT  The only way to be added is to comment about your business down below. I will only add businesses that post about their business in the comment section.     This thread is constantly being updated and improved. ~Dolore