First off, no. I do not intend on running for office. I am providing a party for people who do intend on running for office, who want something unique. Something that stands out, that one grape in a bunch of blackberries.   The Peoples Party (TPP) isn't your standard party. Our policies differ from most as you, the people arent our main priority. Do we want you to be happy? Yes, but we would rather ensure everyone is educated and employed before that.  You may be wondering why I would say this, and the truth is that I actually care about the success of this island. I'm not gonna sit back and blow smoke up your backsides to get votes, I strive to make my candidates succeed through the truth, not a pretty face. Taxes For some odd reason every party wants to reduce taxes. I am one of the only people to actually want the opposite; to increase them. Now, I know what your thinking. Why would anyone want less money? Well, I intend on using your money to make your life easier. I will take a % of your income which varies depending on your salary. Now yes, it will be alot but hear me out. This % will cover many thing such as free public transport for employed individuals, free legal consultation and most importantly a free healthcare system. If you invest alot into small companies and/or charity you are eligible to file for a tax return at the end of a year, giving you back some momey for your comtribution to society. This tax will also cover any emergency service operative 3 days of food every week. Below is the taxes for salaries. $9,999 > = 7.5% Tax $10,000 - $19,999 = 25% Tax (Potential of 10% tax return) $20,000 - $39,999 = 35% Tax (Potential 20% tax returns) $40,000 - $99,999 = 45% Tax (Potential 35% tax returns) $100,000 < = 50% Tax (Potential 45% tax returns) On top of this, if you own a business then no matter how much you are making, there is a fixed 30% tax rate on your profits (after employee payroll).  On any products there is a 7.5% sales tax in VAT.  I also plan on removing sales tax during the month of December, and a 50% tax reduction on anyone earning less than $20,000 during the same month. Goals One of our main goals is to introduce committees that anyone in the community can volunteer for. This gives the power to the people, allowing them to voice their opinions and put forward their own ideas to be implemented. We will also have committees dedicated to communicating with prisoners and helping them to prevent themselves from reoffending. I do also want to put in place a programme in which convicts and people who cannot get employment after 2 real weeks can do community service and delivery jobs for me and earn enough to keep them alive. As far as law enforcement goes, I plan to use those taxes to reduce crime rates significantly, giving police and other emergency services a larger yet more controlled budget. Regular patrols will occur, and you should never expect a precinct to have a slow work day.   I am open to more ideas but until the game comes out this is all I've got.